About Blue Pacific Wealth Management, Inc.
We are a fiduciary
We are fee-only and 100% independent
We watch out for you
CURRENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Accredited Investors
- High-net-worth individuals and families
- Executives, Physicians, Entrepreneurs, Engineers and Attorneys
- Business Owners, Managing Partners
- Endowments & Trust Funds
- Businesses that sponsor ERISA and non-qualified retirement plans, pension and profit-sharing plans.
- Non-US citizens and ex-pats.
BRYAN’S SPECIALITIES INCLUDE:
- Portfolio Management of Stocks, ETFs, Options, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Commodities
- Portfolio Management of Shorebreak Capital’s Proprietary Global Macro Hedge Fund (Accredited Investors Only)
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- Alternative Institutional Investments (Institutionally-owned REITs, mortgage REITs and diversified Loan Funds)
- 1031 Exchanges and DST Programs
- Estate and Legacy Planning
Bryan Bourgeois helps his clients obtain their financial goals through prudent investment strategies and access to best-in-class institutional investment fund offerings.
The firm’s primary custodian is TD Institutional. Minimum account size to open an account starts at $100,000.
Bryan holds licenses for securities, investment advisory, direct placement programs, insurance and commercial real estate. Bryan specializes in equity analysis, portfolio management, portfolio construction, algorithmic trading programs and system design, options and futures trading, asset allocation modeling, macroeconomic analysis and a variety of specialized hedge-fund trading strategies, public and non-traded REITs, commercial real estate securities, dispositions and acquisitions for high net worth clients and institutions.
Bryan has been nominated and received the Five Star Professional Award in Texas Monthly Magazine from 2008 – 2018.
Bryan graduated with a B.S. degree from The University of Texas at Austin in 2003 and has 15+ years experience in investment advisory, portfolio management and financial planning. Bryan worked at Smith Barney and NYLife Securities from 2003 – 2005. In 2005, Bryan founded Blue Pacific Wealth Management and has been hired as a Financial Advisor, Portfolio Manager, Investment Advisor, Investment Analyst and Financial Planner to handle investment management and financial planning needs for high net worth individuals, affluent families, physicians, senior corporate executives, successful and fast-growing businesses and partnerships, multi-billion dollar Real Estate Investment Trusts, accomplished entrepreneurs, business and property owners and foundations. Blue Pacific Wealth Management offers advisory services through Shorebreak Capital, LLC. Bryan is Principal of Shorebreak Capital, LLC, A Registered Investment Advisor.
Bryan J. Bourgeois
Principal / Investment Advisor
To learn more about us
Whether you are looking for investment management or financial planning services, Bryan and his team can help you overcome the many challenges we all face planning for retirement and managing a successful investment portfolio. Since 2005, Blue Pacific Wealth Management has provided the resources, investment platform and expertise to investors reach their goals.