AN INDEPENDENT FIDUCIARY, ADVISOR & ASSET MANAGER.
Blue Pacific Wealth Management is an investment firm founded in 2005 by Bryan Bourgeois focused on serving clients in Austin, TX and South Florida. The firm is structured as an RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) and is a fiduciary. Bryan Bourgeois, Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Manager, has experience investing across a wide spectrum of asset classes, investment strategies, market sectors, market cycles and industries. This spectrum includes, but is not limited to, domestic and foreign equity and debt securities, fixed-income, commodities, commercial real estate, REITs, DSTs, and private equity. The firm utilizes trading systems, algorithms and other proprietary strategies developed by Bryan Bourgeois that invests in a wide spectrum of asset classes and individual securities to potentially deliver strong returns in any market.
In addition to specialized asset management, Bryan constructs and manages customized balanced and diversified portfolios for both growth and income designed according to your specific investment goals, risk tolerance and time horizon.
To learn more about us
Who We Serve
Bryan Bourgeois, Principal and Chief Investment Office of Blue Pacific Wealth Management, Inc., serves the following clients:
- Individual investors that wish to create or update their retirement and financial plan and implement tax-saving strategies for income, investments and estate planning.
- Individual investors that are seeking professional money management and financial planning of their investments and retirement plans.
- Individual investors that are interested in diversifying their portfolio with high-quality institutional investments.
- Individual investors that are managing a life event, such as a job promotion, sale of their company, divorce, or loss of a loved one.
- Doctors, attorneys, engineers, professionals, corporate executives and business owners looking to preserve and grow their capital.
- Businesses that sponsor retirement, pension and profit-sharing plans.
- High-net-worth individuals and family offices.
- Individuals that have or are expected to receive an inheritance or other lump sum of capital.
Сore values and our advantages
We Are A Fiduciary
Our services are offered through Shorebreak Capital, LLC., A Registered Investment Advisor, which abides by a strict fiduciary standard, always acting in the best interest of our clients. Mr. Bourgeois is Principal of Shorebreak Capital, LLC.
We Do Not Sell Investment Products or Charge Commissions
We are compensated for our services by advisory and portfolio management fees only, eliminating potential conflicts of interest and offering investment and financial planning solutions with 100% transparency.
We Help You Achieve Your Goals
In the end, it’s all about reaching goals. We focus on our clients’ goals and give them true consideration and thorough recommendations.
2501 W. William Cannon Dr. Blg. 2-204
Austin, TX 78745